Martin realized that he had made too many purchases from Amazon prime when another email came to his inbox stating that a package was delivered. "What did I order now?" he thought. When he was outside, he realize the package, once again, was left in a pile of snow outside the door. "Damn you Amazon delivery driver!" he yelled at air. Well, actually, it was not the air, out of nowhere the Amazon delivery driver came from around the corner. Embarrassed Martin stated that he wasn't really yelling at the present Amazon deliver driver.
"Awesome, because I have another package for you Martin!" chuckled the driver. Suddenly Martin realized the driver was carrying a live trap... a LIVE trap with an Amazon Prime sticker.
"Ok, now I'm losing it," Martin thought, "there's NO way I ordered anything from Amazon that would require a live trap. The driver laughed, opened the live trap, and let this fox-like critter out. OMG... It was a marten.
How did the driver know that Martin was going to freak out? How did the driver know that the perfect prank would be to let lose a Marten?

Comments
Plus, Martens are pretty neat.