The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars
"Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything."
I am going to school with a thank you/apology note in hand. Yesterday I was "caught red handed" making illegal copies on the staff copier. It's not like it's the first time I've done it. It's not like everyone doesn't do it. It's not like I feel sorry about making the copies The problem is that I was caught, completely "busted". I watched the copy police (lovely lady) walk into make a copy and knew she would see the copies I was making and be upset to quite upset. "Shit," I uttered as I was talking to the secretaries watching her walk into the room. According to the copy police I am banned from the staff copier. Maybe I'll try to follow the rules for the next week or two.
An early morning thanks for...
1) watching demolition yesterday on my way home and having my iphone to take pictures
2) having a note in hand for the copy police
3) going to work on FRIDAY knowing I have a fabulous staff
"Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything."
I am going to school with a thank you/apology note in hand. Yesterday I was "caught red handed" making illegal copies on the staff copier. It's not like it's the first time I've done it. It's not like everyone doesn't do it. It's not like I feel sorry about making the copies The problem is that I was caught, completely "busted". I watched the copy police (lovely lady) walk into make a copy and knew she would see the copies I was making and be upset to quite upset. "Shit," I uttered as I was talking to the secretaries watching her walk into the room. According to the copy police I am banned from the staff copier. Maybe I'll try to follow the rules for the next week or two.
An early morning thanks for...
1) watching demolition yesterday on my way home and having my iphone to take pictures
2) having a note in hand for the copy police
3) going to work on FRIDAY knowing I have a fabulous staff

Comments
(Yet).