Today I went back to the interweb to find out what I could post about that would relate to sankalpa. "...Sankalpa has the potential to release tremendous power by clearly defining and focusing on a chosen goal." My chosen goal since May has truly been on being physically active. Since it's cold and miserable out, I've been being active inside instead of outside. December 6th (or something like that) was the last time I ventured outside for physical activity. I, however, have still been going to they gym and focusing on being physically fit (or at least burning enough calories to eat more food). Yesterday I received an early morning text from a friend in God's Country. President Obama was talking about "The President's Challenge". Today (I tried yesterday and decided to put it off until today... forget out it... let it happen... put it aside... clear my mind of it... all probably sankalpa) I formed a group. The focus is Presidential Active Lifestyle Award (PALA) Challenge: activity + nutrition. Our group name is Bleeding Heart Bombshells. If you're a female and a democrat, feel free to join our group!
I sent this e-mail out to people who I thought might be interested.
OK Ladies-
I've started a group called, "We Got This" for the President's Challenge. When asked for a description of the group, I wrote, "We are a group of Democratic female friends hoping to get in the habit of eating healthy, working out, and getting an award!" Basically it requires being active five days a week and eating healthier.
First you need to set up a personal account (https://www.
Next, click on My Challenge and find groups.
Next you will join a group. If you're a Democrat, feel free to join my group (We Got This).
I think this is how it works... I started the group, but I don't have a number, so try typing in We Got This. I changed it to Bleeding Heart Bombshells.
Let's see how this works. I think we should all start next week on Monday, January 7th.
Who's in?
What do you think?
Let's do this!! It's for us and our President.
If all goes well, this could be fun, and I've "release(d) tremendous power by clearly defining and focusing on a chosen goal." Notice my use of sankalpa as I talked about my new fitness challenge!

Comments
942574
We don't have to do it for the rest of our lives right?