Yesterday was Great American Takeout. I've been doing surprisingly well cooking and eating at home. On Great American Takeout, however, I felt as if it was my duty to support a local eateries. My choice was Best of India. I ordered chicken palak and cheese naan. It's plenty of food, and I'll be eating it for days, but it's delightful.
I also have spent some of this time at home using a friend's ex-husband's Netflix account. I was halfway through Gentefied when he stopped the account. Although I really have no need for a Netflix account, since I rarely watch TV or movies, I started the 30 day trial, so I could finish Gentefied. The ending had me sending a text ("I hate you)." to the person who recommended it to me. The show is amazing. I'm so sad that there is only one season. Again, although I really don't watch TV or movies, this show is brilliant, and I want to watch more. If you have any Netflix recommendations over the next 30 days, please let me know. I'll try not to send another, I hate you, text.
Last comments on yesterday's outing. Yeah, I know I should be out, but it was Great American Takeout day. These businesses need my help. It was eerie being one of the view people on the rode, in the grocery store, and in the restaurant. It seems everyone is abiding by the 6ft lines that now are on the floors near registers and on the sidewalk outside doors.
Comments