Our BRR (bloody rectum ride... 200 miles in two days starting in Atlanta) has been postponed until fall. While we were discussing this on the phone, we decided to do a virtual ride in April. We were really enjoying each other's company on the phone when this happened. Then things got real. On the BRR, we are often asked to grab in a shots (airline bottles) bag to chose a penalty shot. By the end of the phone call, it was decided that random shot would be sent to each of us. Plus, we are to buy a Secret Santa type gift for a chosen member of the group. Yesterday I received an invitation to Draw Names. I imagined our hosts picking names for the group, but this is brilliant. It could be a disaster, but it seems brilliant. Group phone calls are obviously entertaining and productive.
Our BRR (bloody rectum ride... 200 miles in two days starting in Atlanta) has been postponed until fall. While we were discussing this on the phone, we decided to do a virtual ride in April. We were really enjoying each other's company on the phone when this happened. Then things got real. On the BRR, we are often asked to grab in a shots (airline bottles) bag to chose a penalty shot. By the end of the phone call, it was decided that random shot would be sent to each of us. Plus, we are to buy a Secret Santa type gift for a chosen member of the group. Yesterday I received an invitation to Draw Names. I imagined our hosts picking names for the group, but this is brilliant. It could be a disaster, but it seems brilliant. Group phone calls are obviously entertaining and productive.

Comments
Then I decided to read friends' blogs.
Very inspiring. Maybe I'll do something fun some time????