It's the new year, and my blogging needs a boost.
Let's do a blog challenge. Pick your new year type focus (gratitude, sankalpa, or resolution). I'm going to try GRATITUDE. Although sometimes I'm a glass half full type of person (realist in my mind), I have wonderful events, people, items, etc. in my life. It's going to be my January focus.
Although it looks like my first gratitude is a book, it's really about the person. For Christmas, my father gifted me this autobiography of his high school friend. Obviously, Keith has been around all of my life. He was a pilot during the Vietnam war. Over the years, I've asked my dad about Keith's service. Dad always mentioned that Keith really didn't say much. I also knew that Keith was a lawyer, lobbyist (Republican) for large companies. He's worked in Des Moines for years.
As I read this autobiography, I learned more about Keith and his life. This was my favorite Christmas gift. I'm thankful that Keith and my dad have remained friends for life. It's really a remarkable thing.

Comments
I'm in for the challenge. Do we have any parameters???