These aren't all my final thoughts of 2018 that ended in ways I never expected, but these are those final stats things I always do.
I didn't know where to put the book of poems or this essay by Jason Reynolds, but both were on the top of some list. At some point I will play the audio version of For Everyone to my classes.

I made my goal for reading this year. It's not that impressive when I think about the amount of YA I read, but the YA this year was phenomenal.
Typically, I post my bike mileage, but the app didn't give me the fun graphics it typically does, but I road the fewest miles since 2014 (1855.48). I'm going to blame it on the weather (seriously, this year's fall riding stopped in September).
Finally, I completed the 10,000 Swing Challenge from Thanksgiving to Christmas, and I'm proud of this. I added weight as I went and feel stronger. I'm hoping in will propel me into more fitness goals in the new year.


Comments