On Tuesday, I marched with 10,000+ (some said the official count was 15,000) to resist Trump's Muslim band. It truly is amazing to see like minded people band together. This morning I read that many (including Republicans) are also speaking out. It made me feel like the protests and marches are actually helping (power to the people).
Thursday we took a group of kids to Richardson Nature Center for snowshoeing and kicksledding. It was my first time kicksledding. When the naturalist saw me back with the second group, she asked if I had as much fun as I did with the first group. I must have looked like a giant kid trying it the first time. I guess I resist adulthood.
I've changed the Friday deadline for two assignments until the weekend which means I'll spend the weekend grading. Today's deadline is noon, so I thought I'd do a quick post. I'm resisting spending too much time on FB and the news.
2017 = the year of resisting
Comments
Yes!