Yesterday my dad and I accomplished the plumbing tasks on our list. My dad put in my new white kitchen faucet. Getting a white faucet (as I wanted) was not an easy task, but we persisted. It's installed, and a new faucet really does make a difference.
While we were at the hardware store picking up some items we forgot, I couldn't help but notice the shower heads. Since my dad is a great guy, he said he'd install a new shower head... no problemo. (My dad likes to speak in Spanish any chance he gets. It really happens a lot, even in his texts.) Anyway, when he looked at my old shower head, he thought a new one was a really good idea. The rust in my water is insane.
We also had time to practice setting up my new tent. Even the idea of sleeping in a tent, setting up a tent, you know... drives me a bit insane. It's easy. Since I'm paying for tent valet (RAGBRAI last week in July), I only need to set it up the first night and take it down the last night. It's pretty slick.
All is good in the plumbing department.
Comments
and a great white faucet.
I love that faucet quite a lot.