Today I left in the early morning to drive to God's Country to get my bike fit. Although it seems excessive, it actually saved me money. I also wanted to ride the rollers (hills) around the lake. Although I realize my doctor said to wait, I thought one ride couldn't hurt. I may have been mistaken since I only went a little over five miles. To make it worse, I forgot my cycling glasses, sunscreen and my inhaler. It was a good reminder. I drove back home tonight, and all in all, it was a good day. It helped me have a bit fuller life yet not as full as President Jimmy Carter's life.
This trip gave me the chance to listen to my current book. I'm reading/listening (Kindle and Audible work well together). A Full Life: Reflections at Ninety by Jimmy Carter. I've decided that Jimmy Carter is my favorite President (Perhaps it's a tie between him and Barack Obama). He's brilliant.

Comments
I wish you would follow doctor's orders. I've told you this in the past.