I am in God's Country. God's Country is my home, and I love, love, love being in Okoboji. The folks that live here, however, are Republicans which means they are misguided if not stupid. As I was driving around today, I saw this bumper sticker. Anyone who reads my blog knows how I feel about Hillary. I don't like her (will vote for her), and I certainly don't like "feminist" telling me I need to vote for our first woman President. That being said, no man running for office would have something like this used against him. It's chauvinistic, and shows complete ignorance (stupidity). I thought about passing him with my Bernie bumper sticker, but I'm better than that...
Yesterday I had a great ride of rolling hills through the beautiful country side of corn fields, bean fields, and a variety of tree groves (groves of trees?). Unfortunately, the saddle sores (not details... well a couple) are out of control (1" x 1" cyst is solid and sore). My morning started with a lovely breakfast with a high school friend. After breakfast I started to take action. First, I went to Okoboji Expedition Company to talk to the cycling experts about my seat (height and position). The young man was super helpful, but the truth is that I probably need some bike sizing. I've looked into this in the cities, and it's cheaper here. Alas, they don't do it on the weekends. Next, I went to the new dermatologist in town to have her look at my butt. She gave me Pregnisone and suggested taking today of riding if I had on plans of riding in the University of Okoboji Campus Ride tomorrow. I took her advice, but I had allotted 2-3 hours for riding today, so I didn't have a lot to do. Luckily, the Pregnisone gave me a headache and my ass hurts, so I really didn't feel like doing much of anything. Tonight a group of us will go out for adult beverages to work on the ounces since, once again, I'm not getting the miles in.

Comments
And I wish that bumper sticker would disappear too. It's mean.