The Road not Taken by Robert Frost
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in undergrowth...
Path. When I tried to find a poem for path, it kept bringing me to the Robert Frost poem which does not actually contain the word path, but I used it anyway. Last night I watched the selection show for March Madness. Folks around the country will check their brackets and choose the path they think each team will take through the tournament. I typically fill out a bracket, but I tend to do it with my heart and not my head, so it never works out well. Once again this year, the state of Iowa has three teams in the tournament. I never cheer for the University of Iowa, but I will always cheer for Iowa State University and the University of Northern Iowa. As always, I'll also be cheering for the Big XII teams.
Today I give thanks for...
1) March Madness
2) Girl Scout cookies (shortbread)
3) fresh tulips to brighten up the kitchen

Comments
I also need to have some tulips in my house ASAP