| #20 I'm thankful for the farmers' market, and all the wonderful people that make it a positive experience. |
I bought from a new booth this morning at the Midtown Farmers' Market. The booth was Wozupi Farms. To be honest, I stopped because I thought they were Native (They are.). My kale was immense and cost $2.50. Since it's a pain to give change, I told the gentleman to keep the change. He was a bit surprised. "Do you like pea shoots?" he asked. I explained that I didn't know anything about pea shoots, and he handed me a container of pea shoots. "What do I do with them?" I asked. His reply was that I should put them on my salad. As I prepared dinner tonight, I did some research and added them to my tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. Honestly, I'm enjoying the pea shoots, and the kale was certainly worth $3.00. I will certainly make sure I'm buying from Wozupi Farms in the future.
Comments