It's a crazy time of school for school aged children. If you think it's merely your school (if you're in a school), it's not merely your school. As I waited for my dirty chai at Caribou this morning, I had a conversation with a colleague from a high school on the other side of our district. It seems the high school students on the "west side" are experiencing the same problem as our 7th graders on the "east side." The conversation as students entered the building revolved around white and gold vs. blue and black. Luckily, I had already geeked on the interent and knew it was indeed white and gold. After all, I saw the picture. After answering the question no less than twenty times, I exclaimed, "White and gold, but it DOESN'T MATTER." I started my first class by stating that I would remove any students still talking about "the dress." Seriously?!
Today I give thanks...
1) Happy Hour
2) Friday
3) Tree Octopus.. still current, still a lovely conversation
Why are students more worried about the octopus only having seven legs instead of it living in a tree?


Comments