Recently, two different friends sent me e-mails about MPR's Pedal Hub podcast. Last night I listened to my first episode (actually the second episode, my first). It discussed why people bike among other items. Today as I was biking, I actually thought about some things they said on the show and wanted to be able to add my input to their podcast. I think I could add a new aspect to their show. As I'm posting and geeking on the internet, I am listening to episode 6. For some reason, I can't seem to figure out how to get it on my iPhone. When I solve this problem, I will certainly listen to this while I'm in my car. Yay biking! Yay biking podcasts! Yay friends that share fun stuff!
Recently, two different friends sent me e-mails about MPR's Pedal Hub podcast. Last night I listened to my first episode (actually the second episode, my first). It discussed why people bike among other items. Today as I was biking, I actually thought about some things they said on the show and wanted to be able to add my input to their podcast. I think I could add a new aspect to their show. As I'm posting and geeking on the internet, I am listening to episode 6. For some reason, I can't seem to figure out how to get it on my iPhone. When I solve this problem, I will certainly listen to this while I'm in my car. Yay biking! Yay biking podcasts! Yay friends that share fun stuff!
Comments