When I woke up this morning, I read different blogs while I was eating breakfast and readying for my morning ride. I was surprised to see a post on the RAGBRAI blog since it normally talks about training. The post was titled Don't put your bike away. Obviously, I haven't put my bike away. In fact, I have a goal of 1200 miles before school starts. Since I started riding in June, I have 953 miles, so I think it's possible. The riding comes easy because of the beautiful weather and scenery although the squirrels seems to be getting bolder on the trails. My music also helps. It seems I have a weird mix on my iPod that I use for cycling. Many of the songs are motivational such as Work B**tch, Fighter, Stronger, Jump, etc. All have a great beat and keep me moving. Two made an impression on my ride today although I'm not sure of the reasoning: Dani California and What's My Age Again? Happy Riding!
When I woke up this morning, I read different blogs while I was eating breakfast and readying for my morning ride. I was surprised to see a post on the RAGBRAI blog since it normally talks about training. The post was titled Don't put your bike away. Obviously, I haven't put my bike away. In fact, I have a goal of 1200 miles before school starts. Since I started riding in June, I have 953 miles, so I think it's possible. The riding comes easy because of the beautiful weather and scenery although the squirrels seems to be getting bolder on the trails. My music also helps. It seems I have a weird mix on my iPod that I use for cycling. Many of the songs are motivational such as Work B**tch, Fighter, Stronger, Jump, etc. All have a great beat and keep me moving. Two made an impression on my ride today although I'm not sure of the reasoning: Dani California and What's My Age Again? Happy Riding!
Comments
Watch out for the squirrels!