Work = Force x Distance
Since I'm training for RAGBRAI (only riding two days), I'm putting a lot of work into this biking. Yesterday I pedaled 58 miles, and today I pedaled 18. For me, this is hard work. Today the humidity was crazy, and I came home super sweaty and gross. I'm amazed at how easy other bikers make it look. It's almost like they know something I don't know. Do they? Today I had a million bikers pass me and felt super slow although my time wasn't horrible.
I have decided to take at least one picture per ride until the end of the summer (?). Today's picture is a picture I've thought about taking every time I pass this long grass. Yeah, I don't know what it is, but it looks cool. It's at a bad place to stop, but today I decided to actually stop and take the picture.
Comments
What does RAGBRAI stand for?
http://ragbrai.com/