With all of this rain, it seems an equation for the volume of a cylinder seems appropriate. Unfortunately, most of the water is not being kept in a cylinder. This morning I passed the pond which typically homes the ducks whom have been photoed recently for my blog. It was an eery red. I took a picture thinking it looks as though I added a filter. After a few minutes on the trail, I realized why the pond was red and wondered about the ducks. Recently, the condo association added red cedar mulch to the area that refused to grow grass. Last week I had a conversation with a friend about the overwhelming color. I was worried that it was died and not natural. Perhaps my concern was warranted.
With all of this rain, it seems an equation for the volume of a cylinder seems appropriate. Unfortunately, most of the water is not being kept in a cylinder. This morning I passed the pond which typically homes the ducks whom have been photoed recently for my blog. It was an eery red. I took a picture thinking it looks as though I added a filter. After a few minutes on the trail, I realized why the pond was red and wondered about the ducks. Recently, the condo association added red cedar mulch to the area that refused to grow grass. Last week I had a conversation with a friend about the overwhelming color. I was worried that it was died and not natural. Perhaps my concern was warranted.
Comments