![]() |
Although I think I'm closer to riding my bike outside, I'm waiting for my orthopedic appointment on Thursday before I venture outside. Tonight, however, I was given a taste of biking in this wonderful spring weather. When I arrived five minutes late to spin class, the bikes, instructor and fellow spin bikers were outside. They wheeled the bikes out to the little courtyard. The sun was in my eyes, and I loved it! The next step is getting my bike outside, so I can train for RAGBRAI. Woot!
In the school world, students are practicing for the poetry slam on Friday. Even though I've spent a lot of breathe talking about how one presents as they practice, my first two classes are flat and horrible. Yep, it's true. I told my fourth hour class that my third hour class saved me from taking a spoon and plucking my eyes out. Actually, this doesn't make sense because it's the sound, not sight that is frustrating. Anyway, a student suggested a spork instead of a spoon. Good call! A spork would be a better utensil. Perhaps I'll walk around during my first two hour classes with a spork tomorrow. Maybe there's a better motivational tool.


Comments