Schell's Brewery has released a new beer called 89.3 The Current in partnership with the NPR radio station. Tonight was a release party of sorts with the radio station and Longfellow Grill. I ended up drinking a couple IPAs by Third Street brewery. Frankie Lee was the musician. At one point, urged on by a Current intern (?), the musician was trying to play Wild Horses but didn't know the third chord. I looked it up on my phone and took it to the musician, who was three or four feet away. He looked at my Google search and was able to play the entire song. Sitting outside in the glorious weather drinking beer at 4:00pm was awesome, and the music was decent to good. It reminds me that I should have participated in my music lessons (piano, choir, band) as a child because I truly have the spirit of a musician (minus the talent). I'm sure there's another equation in this, but I'm sitting on my deck drinking yet one more beer before I "call it a night".
Schell's Brewery has released a new beer called 89.3 The Current in partnership with the NPR radio station. Tonight was a release party of sorts with the radio station and Longfellow Grill. I ended up drinking a couple IPAs by Third Street brewery. Frankie Lee was the musician. At one point, urged on by a Current intern (?), the musician was trying to play Wild Horses but didn't know the third chord. I looked it up on my phone and took it to the musician, who was three or four feet away. He looked at my Google search and was able to play the entire song. Sitting outside in the glorious weather drinking beer at 4:00pm was awesome, and the music was decent to good. It reminds me that I should have participated in my music lessons (piano, choir, band) as a child because I truly have the spirit of a musician (minus the talent). I'm sure there's another equation in this, but I'm sitting on my deck drinking yet one more beer before I "call it a night".
Comments
I'm impressed that you could look up the chord. I wouldn't know what to google search.
I love the song Wild Horses, so I'm glad it was played in your fine setting.