| Go Pack Go! |
Of course I'm trying to get a better understanding of Sankalpa, so today I did yet another search of the interwebs. Wellness Yoga talked about Sankalpa as a resolution. Part of the President's Challenge that is going to give me difficulties is the healthy eating. I started with the goal of half of my plate being fruits and/or vegetables (so far this has been a good choice). According to my interweb article,
"...In the beginning, most people do not know what Sankalpa is or which Sankalpa they should make. Therefore, they should wait until their understanding develops. To come to this state, begin with something very basic: changing the habits; changing the limitations that inhibit your growth. Try to understand yourself, observe yourself, find the blocks, and overcome one thing at a time..."
I think I am doing the basic by changing my eating habits. Today's grocery shopping kept me on the perimeter of the store with the focus on the fruit and veggies section. Perhaps, I'm actually doing better with this Sankalpa thing than I had thought.
I'm sure my cheering for the Pack and hoping the Queens lose tonight is not Sankalpa, but I will still watch the game and probably yell and use profanity during its entirety. Of course, I'll also be grading papers and filling out conference sheets. Who says my life is boring?
Comments
Also I've been confused on how to track.
We start tomorrow right?
The idea was to start Monday, but I didn't know it has you start when you register, so we're all on different starts. It'll work.