Today was the day of my best birthday gift ever! My friends came over and repotted all fifteen of my plants. I sat and watched. It was glorious, absolutely glorious. Plus, homemade angel food cake was part of the deal. When I was little, I would always have angel food cake because it was my favorite, so I was able to enjoy this little piece of heaven ("angel" food) as part of today's celebration. Although I'm not really a fan of my birthday, a day like today makes me think about changing my birthday philosophy! Thanks J and S... you rock!
Today was the day of my best birthday gift ever! My friends came over and repotted all fifteen of my plants. I sat and watched. It was glorious, absolutely glorious. Plus, homemade angel food cake was part of the deal. When I was little, I would always have angel food cake because it was my favorite, so I was able to enjoy this little piece of heaven ("angel" food) as part of today's celebration. Although I'm not really a fan of my birthday, a day like today makes me think about changing my birthday philosophy! Thanks J and S... you rock!


Comments
Yay, MM. And happiest birthday.