For my birthday I told Dad and Carol that I wanted my plants repotted. Yep, that's all I wanted. They decided flannel sheets would be an easier gift, but a couple of friends have promised to repot my plants as long as I have the soil. I could repot my plants without help, but I don't want to. These friends are the best. Today, I went to get a new pot for one of my large (tree-like) plant, so I was ready when they came to help. When I realized the price of the pot, I thought perhaps the dumpster would be a better place for the plant. The owner of Uncommon Grounds had already expressed the wonder of my plant, so I bought the pot and some soil. Obviously, I showed her the picture of the flowering section not the roots coming out of the soil.
For my birthday I told Dad and Carol that I wanted my plants repotted. Yep, that's all I wanted. They decided flannel sheets would be an easier gift, but a couple of friends have promised to repot my plants as long as I have the soil. I could repot my plants without help, but I don't want to. These friends are the best. Today, I went to get a new pot for one of my large (tree-like) plant, so I was ready when they came to help. When I realized the price of the pot, I thought perhaps the dumpster would be a better place for the plant. The owner of Uncommon Grounds had already expressed the wonder of my plant, so I bought the pot and some soil. Obviously, I showed her the picture of the flowering section not the roots coming out of the soil.
Comments
How long does the average houseplant live?