Today would have been my friend's, Jolynn's, birthday (Did I punctuate that correctly?). She passed away last May. Although we didn't celebrate our birthdays together the last two years after her brain surgery, we typically celebrated out birthdays together since they were close to each other. I am not a fan of my birthday, but it was always fun having someone with whom to go out and celebrate. My thoughts are with her friends today as I know many are probably thinking about her.
Today would have been my friend's, Jolynn's, birthday (Did I punctuate that correctly?). She passed away last May. Although we didn't celebrate our birthdays together the last two years after her brain surgery, we typically celebrated out birthdays together since they were close to each other. I am not a fan of my birthday, but it was always fun having someone with whom to go out and celebrate. My thoughts are with her friends today as I know many are probably thinking about her.

Comments