I woke up this morning knowing it would be a great day. Even before meeting a friend at the farmers' market I was able to knock a few chores off my list. Looking forward to some gym time and a bike ride later in the day, I was excited about this awesome autumn day. After stopping at Caribou for my hot chocolate, I cruised to the farmers' market for cheese and apples. "Life is good," I said to myself as I made the trip down Lake Street. I met my friend, and we chatted while walking the farmers' market. Then, I stopped to get some gourds (super inexpensive) for fall decoration. As I was leaning over to peruse the gourds, I forgot my hot chocolate that was being held between my chest and the crook of my arm... Trying to remain positive I remembered thinking earlier in the morning that these new shoes were a little too white. It looks like that dilemma has taken care of itself. It's still going to be a great day.
I woke up this morning knowing it would be a great day. Even before meeting a friend at the farmers' market I was able to knock a few chores off my list. Looking forward to some gym time and a bike ride later in the day, I was excited about this awesome autumn day. After stopping at Caribou for my hot chocolate, I cruised to the farmers' market for cheese and apples. "Life is good," I said to myself as I made the trip down Lake Street. I met my friend, and we chatted while walking the farmers' market. Then, I stopped to get some gourds (super inexpensive) for fall decoration. As I was leaning over to peruse the gourds, I forgot my hot chocolate that was being held between my chest and the crook of my arm... Trying to remain positive I remembered thinking earlier in the morning that these new shoes were a little too white. It looks like that dilemma has taken care of itself. It's still going to be a great day.
Comments