Today was a whirlwind. I taught three classes with little voice and a handful of tissues. After the first three classes I went to J's funeral and returned to teach my last two classes. I did have help with two of the classes, so I could leave early and come late. Actually, it went well until my Puffs ran out, and I had to scramble to get more tissues. When school was over, I attended a portion of a meeting trying to expound on the importance of literacy and reading books (yeah they're the same yet different). This was followed by a trip to the physical therapist who wiped down everything I touched. She mentioned that my eyes were a bit red (a funeral and cold symptoms will do that to you). Now I'm trying to post although I have nothing to say except that literacy is as important as technology... just saying. Plus, I'm sick, and I wish I had footie pajamas.
Today was a whirlwind. I taught three classes with little voice and a handful of tissues. After the first three classes I went to J's funeral and returned to teach my last two classes. I did have help with two of the classes, so I could leave early and come late. Actually, it went well until my Puffs ran out, and I had to scramble to get more tissues. When school was over, I attended a portion of a meeting trying to expound on the importance of literacy and reading books (yeah they're the same yet different). This was followed by a trip to the physical therapist who wiped down everything I touched. She mentioned that my eyes were a bit red (a funeral and cold symptoms will do that to you). Now I'm trying to post although I have nothing to say except that literacy is as important as technology... just saying. Plus, I'm sick, and I wish I had footie pajamas.

Comments