My plan was to go to one session this morning, but it was more of a thorn than a rose, so I left. I did, however, enjoy a lovely walk back to the hotel (rose). After last night's festivities I was fine not sitting through the entire session, so I'm glad it wasn't so great. Last night I persuaded (with much whining) my group to stop at Harry Caray's Tavern. I didn't think it appropriate to walk by without stopping inside for an adult beverage. Our next stop, Howl at the Moon, was entertaining although I'm certain my night included too many adult beverages. My next step is to attempt to pack my luggage (my guess a complete thorn, but...).
My plan was to go to one session this morning, but it was more of a thorn than a rose, so I left. I did, however, enjoy a lovely walk back to the hotel (rose). After last night's festivities I was fine not sitting through the entire session, so I'm glad it wasn't so great. Last night I persuaded (with much whining) my group to stop at Harry Caray's Tavern. I didn't think it appropriate to walk by without stopping inside for an adult beverage. Our next stop, Howl at the Moon, was entertaining although I'm certain my night included too many adult beverages. My next step is to attempt to pack my luggage (my guess a complete thorn, but...).
Comments
I said, it's always a good idea to sample some adult beverages at a conference. Good job!
And, welcome home!