
"Here Comes the sun, here comes the sun,
And I say it's all right.
Little darling
it's been a long cold lonely winter,
Little darling
it feels like years since it's been here.
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
And I say it's all right."
Yes, I still have the lyrics from Sunday's service of Beatles' songs. On Sunday several people laughed at the line, "It's been a long cold lonely winter." True that! Today one of my replacement credit cards came in the mail which meant I was able to pay for tanning. Oh, I know that tanning beds are the ultimate evil, but I have no problem with that evil. In fact, it makes me feel "all right". Not only do I love having my skin turn a little darker, it also marks the fact that I will be in Mexico in a little less than a month. "And I say, it's all right."
Comments