
Today sucked. I try not to be whiny, but sometimes I get overwhelmed. It seemed as though everything came together today.
First I woke up to more water on the floor from the exhaust fan in the bathroom (ongoing problem). Yesterday I e-mailed the condo management manager. My response today was less than helpful. He told me I should run the fan for 45 minutes after each shower as if this would solve the problem. This initiated a phone calls and conversations with lovely friends and my dad, so at least I have an idea what to do next. Running the ceiling fan is not part of the solution. It will require getting my ceiling fixed and checking for the source of the water while it's open.
School today was miserable and not merely because I had a staff meeting at the end of the day. The students have no desire to follow directions or think for themselves causing me to be frustrated (as well as the three or four in each class who have been thinking and following directions for the past three days).
Last, I was supposed to get my iPhone today. It was going to be fun and exciting. I even talked to an Apple expert (thanks M!) about what problems I may face getting my phone set up. Instead I came home to a note from FedEx. My phone is with the FedEx people. If I go to the FedEx office between 7:30pm and 8:00pm this evening, I can retrieve it. This is convenient to quite convenient (NOT). Not only is it a "small window of opportunity", I should workout at 7:15pm.
Working out will be healthier than this venting post or staying at home being crabby. Let's hope I actually make it to the gym!
Comments