Although my first post of the 2010 Blog Challenge (using new media) was a bit weak, I did embed a link, so it counts. I am pleased to say that this post will complete my 30th post in this challenge. Of course I did not do it alone. A friend gave me a couple of sites that helped me search out "new media". Let's be honest, I'm still not sure that I know the definition of "new media".
Now that I have completed my thirty posts (yea me!), I thought it would be helpful to leave a list of my resources:
23 Things on a Stick
Garrison Sites
The Generator Blog
As the grand finale, I also used SurveyMonkey to make a survey about this 2010 Blog Challenge. How's that for "new media"? Please take the survey.
Click here to take survey
Now that I have completed my thirty posts (yea me!), I thought it would be helpful to leave a list of my resources:
23 Things on a Stick
Garrison Sites
The Generator Blog
As the grand finale, I also used SurveyMonkey to make a survey about this 2010 Blog Challenge. How's that for "new media"? Please take the survey.
Click here to take survey
Comments
I too liked all your entries.