Three already tech savvy people conspired at the NCTE (National Council Teachers of English)convention to initiate a new blog challenge. The new challenge revolves around "New Media". Basically we experiment with and share our findings of new media. Am I getting this correct? It was announced as a "perfect plan" although I would tend to disagree. First, I need more of a time table. Second, I am not sure that I have he ability to find "New Media". Third, I don't know... it's too overwhelming. Of course I feel the need to participate, but I feel incompetent. I need help with this... please.
If it was up to me, which obviously it's not, I would have gone with "write about weird imaginary things everyday." After all I basically do this with my Facebook updates.
If it was up to me, which obviously it's not, I would have gone with "write about weird imaginary things everyday." After all I basically do this with my Facebook updates.
Comments