Before

A little over a week ago, I used my blog to solicit horticulture help. I was blessed with immediate feedback although I was still a bit perplexed. Instead of trying to heal the plant myself, I elicited actual help. Today I went to Auntie K's Garden, and K, a sage with Sage, helped me with the plant. It gave me a chance to visit and take a tour of her gardens. Not only was the time quite enjoyable, I also have before and after pictures to show the amazing recovery. Plus I have the knowledge needed to alleviate such problems in the future. It's not like I didn't do anything; I did purchase a pot that matches the Hen and Chicks plant.
After
A little over a week ago, I used my blog to solicit horticulture help. I was blessed with immediate feedback although I was still a bit perplexed. Instead of trying to heal the plant myself, I elicited actual help. Today I went to Auntie K's Garden, and K, a sage with Sage, helped me with the plant. It gave me a chance to visit and take a tour of her gardens. Not only was the time quite enjoyable, I also have before and after pictures to show the amazing recovery. Plus I have the knowledge needed to alleviate such problems in the future. It's not like I didn't do anything; I did purchase a pot that matches the Hen and Chicks plant.
After
Comments
J:)