I have officially switched from Bloglines to Google Reader and am a bit overwhelmed. Bloglines obviously was not able to pick up all of the current articles and blogs. Even if I looked at Google Reader once an hour and marked summaries as read, I still would have 90+ summaries each time I looked. Maybe I should narrow my list, but I would be afraid that I missed something. After all if it wasn't for the Google Reader and my Star Tribune feed, I wouldn't have know that Freddie Hoiberg was going back to ISU to coach the men's basketball team before it was posted officially on Cyclones.com.
April Book Blog
Today I started reading When Everything Changed: The Amazing Journey of American Women from 1960 to the Present. I think there are a lot of things I take for granted because women before me fought for things I take for granted. One thing is wearing pants to work. It seems like something small, but it wouldn't have happened 70 years ago. Who knew that at one time women were actually charged for wearing pants in the courtroom? This could be an interesting read.
April Book Blog
Today I started reading When Everything Changed: The Amazing Journey of American Women from 1960 to the Present. I think there are a lot of things I take for granted because women before me fought for things I take for granted. One thing is wearing pants to work. It seems like something small, but it wouldn't have happened 70 years ago. Who knew that at one time women were actually charged for wearing pants in the courtroom? This could be an interesting read.
Comments