When my grandfather passed away in 2002, I kept two peace lilies from the funeral. Today after almost six years, I decided it would be a good idea to repot the plants. The amazing thing about the peace lilies is that it is difficult to harm them in any way. I keep them in memory of my grandfather, and I keep them to remind me to water all of my plants. When they start to droop, I water everything. The repotting didn't go as smoothly as I had hoped. Obviously I learned nothing from repotting the aloe inside instead of outside. Although it was a mess in my kitchen, I think the lilies will do better in their new pots.
When my grandfather passed away in 2002, I kept two peace lilies from the funeral. Today after almost six years, I decided it would be a good idea to repot the plants. The amazing thing about the peace lilies is that it is difficult to harm them in any way. I keep them in memory of my grandfather, and I keep them to remind me to water all of my plants. When they start to droop, I water everything. The repotting didn't go as smoothly as I had hoped. Obviously I learned nothing from repotting the aloe inside instead of outside. Although it was a mess in my kitchen, I think the lilies will do better in their new pots.
Comments