When my brother was visiting (and helping), I asked what to do with my aloe since it had gotten "out of control." His suggestion was to split it and repot it. My idea was to do it on the kitchen counter instead of garage floor thinking the cleanup would be easier. I had no clue how much aloe inhabited the two pots and soon had more of a mess than I had planned. My two aloe plants are now six aloe plants. If I had more small pots I could have planted at least four more. Instead I threw the rest.
Notice Kitty Klaus is on the counter. It took two days and a lot of yelling and removing him from the counter to get him to realize he was not allowed on the counter. The aloe and dirt on the counter was too much. He had to see what was happening. Once the aloe was removed, he had no desire to be back on the counter.
Comments