Today I was celebrating my independence, from anything related to moving, by reading in the sun. As I was looking towards the sky, I noticed something in the corner of my friend's deck. I had an idea that I was looking at a wasp nest since there were at least two wasps around it. Of course I called my father and asked, "How big is a wasp nest?" Let me say they're smaller than I had imagined. Since the day was absolutely beautiful, and he assured me that if I left them alone they would leave me alone, I continued my reading and ignored the flying creatures. As promised they also left me alone.
Today I was celebrating my independence, from anything related to moving, by reading in the sun. As I was looking towards the sky, I noticed something in the corner of my friend's deck. I had an idea that I was looking at a wasp nest since there were at least two wasps around it. Of course I called my father and asked, "How big is a wasp nest?" Let me say they're smaller than I had imagined. Since the day was absolutely beautiful, and he assured me that if I left them alone they would leave me alone, I continued my reading and ignored the flying creatures. As promised they also left me alone.
Comments