Yesterday I paused to talk with the construction workers on their lunch break.
M- How long are you going to be hanging around here?
CW- Do you mean today?
M- I was thinking in general for this project.
This was followed my a longer explanation then the final thought.
CW- The completion date is October 15th.
M- Oh, thanks.
Today I took pictures of the scaffolding to put it in perspective. The first picture shows the scaffolding out my bedroom and living room windows and my garage. My half is the half with scaffolding. I guess you could say "glass half empty." Next you see the windows of my living room and dining room. This is followed by the small bit of scaffolding by my front door. Although it doesn't impede entry of the average size person, it does make it difficult to bring large loads through the entryway.
I quickly made a call to N to see if I could still use her deck this summer. It seems I will not be using mine to sun myself unless it is a) a weekend or b) I lose enough weight that I want to show off to the closest fifteen construction workers.
October 15th...
Comments