Since I am piloting a new textbook next year, I was given complimentary training this morning. It went well, but I realize I have hours of preparation. Of course the two involved with training were more than happy to "pile on" the materials. Finally I explained that I was moving and didn't want duplicates of anything. They volunteered to follow me to my car to check my materials to ensure that I had at least one copy. As we were walking to the car, the first trainer explained that was the first McCain bumper sticker he had seen.
"It better not be on my car," I exclaimed.
"No, it looks like your car is safe," the second trainer laughed.
"Oh, I didn't mean to worry you, I just found it strange because you don't see McCain bumper stickers," the first trainer replied embarrassed.
If only the remainder of the day could have been as simple. Have you ever shopped for mattresses with a small budget?
"It better not be on my car," I exclaimed.
"No, it looks like your car is safe," the second trainer laughed.
"Oh, I didn't mean to worry you, I just found it strange because you don't see McCain bumper stickers," the first trainer replied embarrassed.
If only the remainder of the day could have been as simple. Have you ever shopped for mattresses with a small budget?
Comments