Our drive to the National Bison Reserve was beautiful. America the Beautiful and the song with "purple mountains majesty" (Maybe that's the same song, but the lyrics of two songs were spoken and warbled.) frequently came to the lips of my fellow travelers. The return drive was endless. Although the day was delightful, being in a vehicle with few stops all day made for a painful ride home. At one point I asked to stop at the Dairy Queen to use the restroom. When I was questioned about my choice, I explained I knew they had fountain Diet Pepsi. I continued with, "If you think of me as a princess who gets what she wants, this would go easier." J's response was that I'd make an "interesting princess." Interesting indeed!
Jesse and I were a bit amazed by the pile of antlers although unlike Jesse, I remained on the ground. We saw a bison drinking and pissing in the same pool of water although I missed the photo op.
Comments