I woke up to see snow, albeit only a dusting. We waited for the snow to melt before we added thirteen bags of rock, nine raspberry bushes, and three apple trees to Dad's landscape. It wasn't as bad as I had imagined, but I was glad to have my boots for the mud. My boots also made a trip down the muddy road to see a mama goose sitting on her nest. The scope is set up inside to watch her moves, but it was fun to get close. Double click on the goose... she's looking at us!
I woke up to see snow, albeit only a dusting. We waited for the snow to melt before we added thirteen bags of rock, nine raspberry bushes, and three apple trees to Dad's landscape. It wasn't as bad as I had imagined, but I was glad to have my boots for the mud. My boots also made a trip down the muddy road to see a mama goose sitting on her nest. The scope is set up inside to watch her moves, but it was fun to get close. Double click on the goose... she's looking at us!
Comments