Yesterday I made the decision to start tanning after donning shorts for two days. My glow in the dark legs are more than I could stand. Oh, I know it's not healthy, blah, blah, blah... The truth is that I love tanning, and I love being tan. Today I went for my first tan of the season a bit concerned about my tattoo fading. I was quite pleased to see one of the girls behind the desk had several tattoos (The angel wings on her back were awesome!). Obviously she has experience with tanning and tattoos, so I asked her about my dilemma. She actually pulled Chapstick out of her purse and applied it to my sun. Then she told me to buy a tattoo stick (inexpensive) which would work better. They're on order and will be in soon. Chapstick will work while I'm waiting. Honestly, it's a good thing I waited to get a tattoo. If I would have done it when I had a younger, firmer body, I would have several. Actually, I am thinking about getting a cross, but I'm not sure where to put it.
My gratitude list for today:
1) 81ยบ and sunny!!!!
2) 15 minute staff meeting
3) fresh spring rolls from Chiang Mai Tai
My gratitude list for today:
1) 81ยบ and sunny!!!!
2) 15 minute staff meeting
3) fresh spring rolls from Chiang Mai Tai
Comments