Now, my car is a 2003 Rav4 with 237,000 miles. The cost of the repair is $1,300. Dang! I contacted a couple people and the service master from Boji. She showed the pictures and cost estimates to her mechanics. She said there's no way I should be driving it which is what the mechanic here had mentioned. The problem... what to do? Fix it all? Fix the radiator? Get a used car? Cry? Scream? Yell?
To prepare for this I sent about four hours on a Cars.com looking for cars in Minneapolis, Madison (next week's destination), Okoboji, and Cedar Falls. It was clear there wasn't anything in my price range that was acceptable. Well, there was one, but I merely needed to look at the bumper that hadn't been fixed to know it probably wasn't taken car of as it should have been.
Soooo....I decided to thank the service manager and get the car fixed. I hope I made the correct decision.
Comments
I sense that your car isn't ready to give up the ghost just yet.