Spring is a delightful time of the year with the new buds and birds and everything. I've also been spending a lot of time walking and listening to Prince. Even though this distance learning and Covid 19 thing is upending my world, I'm finding serenity. Sitting on my deck is the best part of my day. Listening to the birds is the best part. I look forward to their songs.
Spring is a delightful time of the year with the new buds and birds and everything. I've also been spending a lot of time walking and listening to Prince. Even though this distance learning and Covid 19 thing is upending my world, I'm finding serenity. Sitting on my deck is the best part of my day. Listening to the birds is the best part. I look forward to their songs.
Comments
I'm not there yet, but it could happen any day now. In theory.