Part of this distance learning thing is waiting... I sent emails to students who still hadn't started their essay and/or contacted me today. Then, I sat and waited for their responses. Of course, not all responded, but many did. The emails between staff members today was exhausting. I kept waiting for someone to reply with logic instead of emotion. Reminding myself that everyone is stressed, I tried to remain calm. For others, I think they're trying to control life at school since life at home is chaotic. I get it. This is tough on everyone. Lucky for me, I have my bike. Once again today I went out for a ride at 3:15 as soon as I was able to disconnect from the computer machine. Not too far from home, I was waiting again. This time I was waiting on a lengthy train to pass.
Part of this distance learning thing is waiting... I sent emails to students who still hadn't started their essay and/or contacted me today. Then, I sat and waited for their responses. Of course, not all responded, but many did. The emails between staff members today was exhausting. I kept waiting for someone to reply with logic instead of emotion. Reminding myself that everyone is stressed, I tried to remain calm. For others, I think they're trying to control life at school since life at home is chaotic. I get it. This is tough on everyone. Lucky for me, I have my bike. Once again today I went out for a ride at 3:15 as soon as I was able to disconnect from the computer machine. Not too far from home, I was waiting again. This time I was waiting on a lengthy train to pass.
Comments
Not crazy about that.
So glad we went to a 4 day school week for kids. Giving me time to slow it all down.
I'm glad you get out on your bike.