Yesterday I was overwhelmed. To be honest, I really wasn't that productive. This morning started out with a meeting, and I've already been more productive today than I was all of yesterday. My goal today is to tackle an outline of what media literacy looks like through digital learning. I'm afraid of addressing race, gender, sexuality, etc. in the media without having a classroom discussion. Although I could hold a Google Meet, that has it's own disadvantages when discussing these topics. Plus, I don't pay that much attention in many Google Meets. How can I expect my kids to pay attention?
Yesterday I was overwhelmed. To be honest, I really wasn't that productive. This morning started out with a meeting, and I've already been more productive today than I was all of yesterday. My goal today is to tackle an outline of what media literacy looks like through digital learning. I'm afraid of addressing race, gender, sexuality, etc. in the media without having a classroom discussion. Although I could hold a Google Meet, that has it's own disadvantages when discussing these topics. Plus, I don't pay that much attention in many Google Meets. How can I expect my kids to pay attention?
Comments