I'm not really a television or movie watcher. Recently, after reading a lot and talking to people, I started watching Tiger King. I didn't watch over two episodes at a time, but for some reason, I couldn't stop watching. Crazy, it's absolutely crazy. All I can think of is this is the south at it's finest, but that really isn't fair. No spoilers but this show is full of weird events. I have now started watching Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez. This social distance isolation stuff is making me do things I wouldn't typically do.
I'm not really a television or movie watcher. Recently, after reading a lot and talking to people, I started watching Tiger King. I didn't watch over two episodes at a time, but for some reason, I couldn't stop watching. Crazy, it's absolutely crazy. All I can think of is this is the south at it's finest, but that really isn't fair. No spoilers but this show is full of weird events. I have now started watching Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez. This social distance isolation stuff is making me do things I wouldn't typically do.

Comments
Tonight I'll watch the reunion episode of Love Is Blind.
And maybe I'll check out the show about the killer you mention.