I've been feeling a bit guilty about going out to the grocery store without wearing a mask. Although I've thought about using one of my many bandanas, I haven't done that either. As I continue this Stay at Home and look at the numbers of Covid19 rising, I am reminded that this might be far from over. Today my neighbor handed me this mask that she sewed for me. It's layered and intricate. This is the push I needed. It will be worn the next time I go outside.
I've been feeling a bit guilty about going out to the grocery store without wearing a mask. Although I've thought about using one of my many bandanas, I haven't done that either. As I continue this Stay at Home and look at the numbers of Covid19 rising, I am reminded that this might be far from over. Today my neighbor handed me this mask that she sewed for me. It's layered and intricate. This is the push I needed. It will be worn the next time I go outside.

Comments
I know it's probably just an illusion, but I'm going with it.