Since yesterday was a rainy Saturday, it felt fairly normal. I did the normal dishes, laundry, reading, you know... A month or so ago, I walked into a FACS (family and consumer science) classroom to watch 7th graders making omelets. For some reason, I've never been able to make an omelet. To be fair, I've never really tried because I always order them when I'm out for breakfast or because my dad makes them for me when I visit or when he comes to visit. Anyway, the seventh graders were an inspiration, and making omelets has become part of my Saturday and Sunday routine. Anyway, yesterday, I made myself a ham and cheese omelet following my typical normal weekend routine. Some things will remain the same in the midst of this chaos.
Since yesterday was a rainy Saturday, it felt fairly normal. I did the normal dishes, laundry, reading, you know... A month or so ago, I walked into a FACS (family and consumer science) classroom to watch 7th graders making omelets. For some reason, I've never been able to make an omelet. To be fair, I've never really tried because I always order them when I'm out for breakfast or because my dad makes them for me when I visit or when he comes to visit. Anyway, the seventh graders were an inspiration, and making omelets has become part of my Saturday and Sunday routine. Anyway, yesterday, I made myself a ham and cheese omelet following my typical normal weekend routine. Some things will remain the same in the midst of this chaos.

Comments