Yesterday I prepared my workspace. At first, I was happy to have my stability ball to use as a chair. After talking to a colleague, I took a stool from the living room and put it on top of my table for a stand up desk. I think the two will be perfect for today's first day of teaching in front of a computer. Last night five of my colleagues and I did a virtual happy hour for some final vents of concern going into today. Of course, we ended our conversation with, "We've got this." I hope we really do!
Yesterday I prepared my workspace. At first, I was happy to have my stability ball to use as a chair. After talking to a colleague, I took a stool from the living room and put it on top of my table for a stand up desk. I think the two will be perfect for today's first day of teaching in front of a computer. Last night five of my colleagues and I did a virtual happy hour for some final vents of concern going into today. Of course, we ended our conversation with, "We've got this." I hope we really do!

Comments