Last night I had a mini frozen pizza. I put Penzeys crushed red peppers and Penzeys frozen pizza seasoning on top. The seasoning definitely improved the taste of the pizza. Penzeys is a progressive company that has been speaking out against Trump and for love, kindness, and the good stuff. My gratitude today is for Bill Penzey Jr. who founded this company. Yep! I don't know Bill, and he's not going to get a thank you card although I think he'd actually read and enjoy it. He, however, is someone for whom I give thanks. We need more people like Bill to spice up our lives!!
Last night I had a mini frozen pizza. I put Penzeys crushed red peppers and Penzeys frozen pizza seasoning on top. The seasoning definitely improved the taste of the pizza. Penzeys is a progressive company that has been speaking out against Trump and for love, kindness, and the good stuff. My gratitude today is for Bill Penzey Jr. who founded this company. Yep! I don't know Bill, and he's not going to get a thank you card although I think he'd actually read and enjoy it. He, however, is someone for whom I give thanks. We need more people like Bill to spice up our lives!!

Comments
Now, thanks to you, I've searched out additional information about Penzey spices and will seek them out in the future.
They started in Wisconsin.